We are running some hearings remotely while our hearing centre is closed.
If you have an upcoming interim orders tribunal, we have answered some of your frequently asked questions.
Resource for doctors: interim orders tribunals
Our interim orders tribunal guide is for doctors – particularly those who intend to represent themselves. It explains the hearing step by step and your options for support and representation.
- how interim orders tribunal hearings work and the decisions the tribunal can make
- your options for representation and support
- how to prepare for your hearing
- what happens before, during and after your hearing.
All references to:
- the Act are to the Medical Act 1983 (as amended)
- the Rules are to the GMC Fitness to Practise Rules 2004 (as amended).
This guide does not constitute legal advice. It's important you urgently seek advice from your medical defence organisation or a legal professional if you wish to do so.