Medical practitioners tribunal resources for doctors
We explain the hearing process for an medical practitioners tribunal in this guide. From the initial stages through to after the hearing has ended.
- what medical practitioners tribunals are
- options for representation and support
- what happens before, during and after your hearing
- how to prepare for your hearing
- reviews, appeals and your next steps
It's important to seek independent advice. Whether this is from your medical defence organisation or a legal professional.